Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bergamo Race

RiderZinni wants all to know that the Felice Gimondi Registration is open
and it can be done on line.
http://www.felicegimondi.it/orderGB.htm

Given that we are a TEAM, we should be using the following Team's
Registration sheet:
http://www.felicegimondi.it/iscrizioni/Scheda_ing.pdf - list the team as "ranch" and the team code as london ranch - i used my british cycling racing licence number as c ycling number - but u can probably put any number u want.

The only difference is that the individual registration can be paid
via Cards but the team needs to be paid in cash or Bank transfer (I can
ask them if we can pay with a card if we need to).
> The Entry Deadline is April 18th.


We will be riding the grand fondo.
>

10 comments:

rider eazy-e said...

I am confirmed for the race. I will fly Ryanair, flight # 4184 and # 4197

riderturbo said...

Ridermama and I are confirmed for the 97.5km race. Ryanair flight #4184 and #4195.

riderjosh said...

I am in...flt booked on Ryanair; #4184 out #4197 return.

-joshua

ridersammy said...

I am in. I will fly Ryanair, flight # 4184 and # 4197 (Stansted)

riderpitts said...

i am in. registration completed. flights not booked as of yet.

riderchiche said...

I have also booked the flights. For the online registration to the event, what do we put on the team info required in the form??

riderchiche said...

thanks riderpitts for the info - I am now officially in the race!

Back from holidays I will formally start my 2007 training next week...

riderzinni said...

Confirmed on FR4184 Depart STN at 08:15 and arrive BGY at 11:15. Sat 12.

ridercrespo said...

I'm comfirmed for the race and flights!!!!

ride said...

I am confirmed for the flights