Wednesday, December 6, 2006

sold out

the cyclepassion calendar is sold out and we have no more stock in our living room. some copies still will be out at some dealers. now it is time to put some thoughts into the 2008 version which will be produced Q1 next year. Anke and I already received some model application still needing volunteers to cast the finalists :-) On a more serious matter we think about style and content and your input is more than welcome as long as we need n.b. to clean up this blog. cheers from BERLIN

5 comments:

riderpitts said...

congratulations - thats great news

ridercrespo said...

Want my copy!!!! is there any left???? this is starting to look as a limited edition collecting item...

rider eazy-e said...

Congrats Dirk & Anke on the success- I am happy to attend the next year calendar casting sessions..

riderchiche said...

Being close to eazy-e makes me greedy w like his trading mindset ans therefore ridercrespo let me tell you that I have a copy of the limited collector's edition Cyclepassion calendar which now retails for £175 ;-)
And I am also up for the casting sessions!

Bolder said...

God bless each and every rider... thanks again for following my journey to Iron... may all your bold dreams come true at Ranch Cycling!