Tuesday, May 22, 2007

drilander



http://www.wassermann-radgiro.com/english/ - we have 6 riders going - 3 weeks prior to the etape - flying into munich friday the 22nd june - out sunday evening. all legs must be as smooth as rideremilians read - no hairpants allowed. Its interesting to note - that drilander - translates as - 3 countries. The race is in the guts of the tirol - starting in nauders in austria - with 3,300m of climbing in switzerland, germany and ending 165k later back in nauders.

5 comments:

ride said...

shaving the legs is 101 fellas. blocking and tackling. the basics. lets go!!

riderchiche said...

I don#t think I am quite there yet...rideremilian is doing well on that front but it seems like too much of a committment for me...perhaps for L'etape, though it'll take some convincing...

riderpitts said...

not sure what to do about crespo - i suggest we rope him down like a branded burro - or spin a line that all the cool single gear guys in san francisco go hairless.

rider eazy-e said...

shave or not to shave...? i dunno know guys... I feel I am not quiet there yet... If the team finish all together -leave new millionaire crespo aside- within the top 25% I will SHAVE for L'etape.

RiderNOSHOW said...

no shave for me.. prefer baggy wool sweater and old shorts as I pass the smooth guy on the steeps.