Sunday, April 18, 2010

alert

Contrary to certain other blog reports - the ranch is quietly confident about their upcoming ride at gimondi. Reflecting on the top 25% placing amongst the local "we ride this stuff everyday" brigade - the ranch has been putting away time in the saddle without fanfare or production as seen below.

We can see from the game faces in this post - rider easy-e with his casual fist pump
ridernoshow's "you looking at me - bergamo punk" stare down
ridechichi's own gabonzo mug shot
rider cali's i've got 6 questions i need to ask but am waiting until after the race glare
and finally - when asked who will pull the ranch the final 5 km into bergamo - only one fellow had the stones to raise his hand

4 comments:

riderzinni said...

Well said Pittsy. I went for my usual Sunday morning ride in the Cotswold today. Sunny day, wonderful. Le gambe non ci sono or " the legs are not there" but Volcano and Bay arrival permitting I will be there. I have just packed my bike, my ranch kit and everything is ready for next weekend. I am sure I will ride with RiderChiche who looks in good conditions this year. Viva Gimondi.....

riderturbo said...

Swift and silent...RANCH RESPECT

RiderNOSHOW said...

Going to be a classic as usual. Nice post.

rider eazy-e said...

incresing dosis of swiss sausages and cheese over the winter period have put me a bit over weight, however I have spent fair ammount of time on the saddle lately, going up and down like a yo-yo on the Verbier climb (48 minutes), fionnay, champex-lac, and la fouly- I trust this training plus a strong will will enable me to contribute to the team and help me to make it to the finish Line... (I am going LONG - LUNGO - il GRAN FONDO !! )