Friday, March 2, 2007

COLNAGO

Riders,

Riderzinni and myself are thinking of getting new carbon bikes. Below are the details of what we are looking at; we would appreicate comments and suggested changes to this:


Colnago Cristallo frame
Campy Record groupset
FSA SLK carbon handlebar
Fulcrum Racing 1 wheels
Vittoria Evo CX tyres
Campy Record seatpost
Selle Italia SLR carbon saddle
Look Keo carbon pedals


I am not sure how fast we will go, but with the ranch outfit and these bikes we will certainly look the part ;-)

Cheers
Riderchiche

2 comments:

riderpitts said...

u think riderzinni would ride anything that wasnt italian? U need to consider the canadian framebuilders - or at least the plans they send to the taiwanese factory.

riderchiche said...

thanks riderpitts...in fact I did some research myself between the colnago cristallo, the pinarello paris and the cervelos soloist carbon...conclusion was that the Pinarello or the Colnago would suit me better....and only when I have made up my mind on teh Colnago, I learned that riderzinni was also interested in a new bike...plus I also have Italian roots...

Also, many people keep telling me how much better Campagnolo is compared to Shimano...and those who've changed would never go back...they claim Campy record is far superior, more reliable and more durable than Shimano Dura-Ace...

comments??

PS: The Cristallo frame is made in italy...no asian factories involved....fatto in casa!!